Friday, May 28, 2010

They just grow so fast

This week I feel as if all three of my kids have grown up a little bit more.

Alyssa is a fish in the water.  Yesterday we went swimming with our mommy group and she was all over the place.  It's so much fun watching her enjoy the water so much.  What amazed me yesterday was that she would go under water and swim to me.  She just started doing it.  This summer is going to be so much fun for her!

Johnathan is trying to potty train himself.  He is still in diapers but he will tell me when he has to go potty.  It's not every time but he is doing it more and more.  We're not encouraging or discouraging him right now. I should probably just train him all the way right now that he is interested, but all the accidents and poop on the floor and in the bed.....I don't know if I'm up for it.

Michelle can sit up by herself.  She is just over 8 months old and is so laid back.  But she is starting to become interested in what big brother and sister are doing.  I think she'll be crawling in the next month or so.  She is such a sweet girl.  God has blessed me with her.

That's just an update of what has been going on around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment