Monday, May 3, 2010

A sad situation

I wrote a blog a while back about a friend of mine who wanted tog et a divorce.  Well, she's leaving her husband.  I can honestly say I don't understand her right now.  But for me, the part that is hardest is realizing her beliefs are based on a bunch of lies. She believes that all roads lead to God.  I've suspected it, but never asked her directly.  I honestly think that this is the root of her problems.  I have been praying for brokenness for her.  I know God can move in this situation, but I think she needs to come to the end of herself.  I don't know what to feel about the whole thing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Alaina. I'll continue to pray for the same thing. That she'll realize how alone she is without a personal relationship with God, no matter who she's with here on this earth. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm so sorry to hear that! Your friend does seem very lost. I will pray for her to realize the truth. I know it's hard to watch the ones you love make the wrong decisions.

    ReplyDelete