Saturday, May 29, 2010

Project 1, 2, and 3 completed!



wow...what a long day!  We had two three year old birthday parties, back to back, a trip to wal-mart, and friends over for pizza.  I was so ready for the kiddos bedtime tonight.  So,  I made two gifts this week!  They were for two wonderful three year olds. 

The first gift, which was project 2, went to a little boy.  He is such a cutie and I would do anything for him or his mommy!  He loves to play dress up, so I made him a cape. I saw this tutorial a couple of weeks ago and really wanted to make one.  And here was my finished product...



This is my daughter testing it out...












This is the cape from the front.  It's really hard to find cute boy fabric from Joann Fabrics. but I am happy with how this turned out.  It really didn't take me long at all to make this!










The other gift is for a cute girl.  I was going to make some reversable head bands, but it was too hard to figure out the sizing, so I saw this tutorial and thought it would be easy!  And it was.  But while I was sewing this project my children were doing this....


Yes Playhouse Disney is a friend in my house.  I don't think I could survive without it!!  So here is my version of the crayon roll....



I did add in an extra headband because I had one made already.


I hope you all enjoyed my sewing projects.  I know I enjoyed making them and giving them away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment