Thursday, May 20, 2010

Follow me as i ramble on..and on...and on.

I weighed in this morning.  I am up 1.5 pounds.  I am disappointed in myself but I think I'm putting to much pressure on me.  I feel out of control with what I'm eating.  I don't think I'm going to do the other blog.  It was making me depressed and it was too much work.  So I am sticking with just this blog.  But there will hopefully be some changes soon.

I have become engrossed with the world of blogging, just check out all of the wonderful blogs I'm following!  There are so many different ideas out there.  I am thinking of jumping on the crafts blog bandwagon.  Well, actually I'll just be putting more crafty type blog entries on here. 

But that's not all, I still want this blog to be about discovering me.  That's all areas of my life.  My thinking, my sewing, my baking, my mommyhood, my wifeyhood...hehe...my deep downs, my joyous ups.  Just all around me.  I want to  try to do an entry a day on whatever my day may become.

Today, I went to Joann's fabric(it's a 45 minute drive and the closest fabric store that i know of) with all three kiddos in tow.  WOW, what a trip.  I ended up snagging some awesome stuff, hopefully tomorrow I will put pictures up of my goodies.  But I was nagging A the whole time.  Joann's doesn't have buggies that will hold all three kiddos.  I did go when they usually rest/nap.  SO they were tired.  (I will brag a minute on M.  She is such an awesome baby.  I think if everyone had a child like her first, they would swear to have 5.  She will just sit and play by herself for hours.  She only cries when she's hungry or tired or being trampled on by J.  I love my baby M!!)

I am super excited about a few projects I have rolling around in my head.  We go to a lot of birthday parties and I need quick and inexpensive gifts.  SO i have found some fun tutorials for gift ideas.  Hopefully I will have time to start tomorrow.

During the month of May, our home group has been having a married group on Wednesday nights.   We've been reading this book.  It is soooo good.  It's been an eye opener for me.  It has helped my prayer life in more areas than just my married life.  I am kinda sad that we only have one more meeting left.  I have really enjoyed have a group of couples that really open up to each other.  I have gotten so much out of that.  I think that is what being a body of believers is all about.  That's why I try to be so honest.  I know that those of you who read this are believers and I want to be real with you.  That's the only way to have a solid relationship is by being real and honest...transparent.  Anyway,  I pray that our Sunday night groups will become as open and honest, so that we may all grow and mature in our walk with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment