Thursday, May 6, 2010

....

I had a conversation with my friend today.  I didn't say much, just listened.  But wow.  I had said something to her about listening to lies.  Today she said that I was saying she was listening to satan.  I was going to refute what i said, but stopped and thought it may be a good thing she thinks that. Because she is so full of lies about everything.  I'm amazed at how she thinks. It pretty much boils down to no one should be held responsible for what they believe or think.  It's a product of their past and how they were raised.  She finds fault in her husband, but not in herself.  She knows she has problems, but they're not the reason she's leaving. 

She thinks this book describes what she thinks perfectly....The Four Agreements. I started reading it and it made my spirit man crazy.  I had to stop reading it.  I want to read it to be able to know how to pray for her.  If I do, I'm going to have to pray over myself. 

On other news, I did gain three pounds in 2 weeks.  I haven't been able to exercise because of having sick children.  And a busy schedule.  I also haven't been eating very well.  I started another blog to keep my daily eating habits under check.  I had to do something.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your friend. Make sure you do pray over yourself before reading each time and after anything that you feel that way about. I think it's so sad when one person wants to leave a marriage and the other wants it to work. Is your other blog on blogspot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will. I don't know if I will read it. I haven't felt a go ahead from God yet. So I will wait.

    And here's my other blog..http://discoverytohealthyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl. It's crazy sometimes to realize what people are really thinking. But we are definitely held responsible for what we believe. If that weren't so, then everyone would go to heaven! And there would be no need for hell and Saten, but that may be what she thinks. I'll continue to pray.

    Is your other blog a more private thing? Do you mind if I follow it too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Steph...

    I don't mind a bit

    ReplyDelete