Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Very Happy Birthday!

I wanted to get a card for an awesome friend of mine but I never made it to the store.  So this is my gift to her.

Steph.  Wow.  we've known each other for a long time.  There are so many memories of us together.  Right now my mind is in a puddle and can't conjure up many of them.  But I know there's a ton.  I do know you introduced me to my husband.  So thank you very much!!  I have always admired you.  You're extremely smart and wise.  I am so thankful I was able to room with you in college. I pray we get to see each other more!  I'm looking forward to see where the years will take you and Josh!  I love you my dear dear friend!! Happy Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Alaina, that's so sweet!! I've never had a blog posted wishing me a happy birthday! I was very surprised to see it! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete