Friday, March 5, 2010

hotel bathrooms

Okay,  I have watched HGTV for years now.  And I love design shows.  But there is one thing I don't think I will ever understand.... Why would anyone want their bathoom/bedroom to look like a hotel?  I find that hotels tend to be cold and not very comfortable.  I've spent my share of time in hotels.  Some nice and some not so nice.  I want my bathroom to feel warm and inviting.  I want my bedroom to feel cozy and soft.  Not sterile and cold.   I have stayed at some bed & breakfast's,  they're nice but nothing I'd want my house to feel like.  I have never stayed at any 5 star hotel, but are the that much better that I want to model my house to feel like them?  I may just be crazy....what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I guess I would have to see which ones you were talking about to visualize it better. I agree that they should be warm and inviting, but I do like a very clean bathroom!!

    ReplyDelete