Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just team Lean!

I bet you look forward to Thursdays.  I know I do.  For each one that passes is another week closer to being at the end of Team Lean.  Guess what!!  I only have one more weigh-in left.  This week I was down 2.5 pounds!  I had to work hard for those pounds.  I worked about twice Monday-Wednesday.  Man,  I'm going to work so hard this last week.  Matthew and I agreed on eating only salads until Thursday.  So Here's what my eating plan will look like:  Breakfast is a fiber bar, Lunch is Slim Fast, and Dinner is a Salad.  With three snacks thrown in there somewhere.  This is going to be a hard week but I know I can finish super strong! I have lost 31.5 pounds!  That's 18.8 percent!!  I want to be over 20 percent.  I know I can do it!  That would be 4 pounds. 

Thank you Daddy for helping me get this far!  I could not have done it without you!  Help me through this last week.  Holy Spirit help me with my self-control and keep my desire strong! 

2 comments:

  1. Girl that is SO awesome! You inspire me to keep loosing weight too! Maybe I will do the team lean thing next time they do it. I want to see some BEFORE and AFTER pics missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I'll post some next week!

    ReplyDelete