Thursday, March 4, 2010

I know I know...only 3 more weeks left of Team Lean!

So I have lost 2.5 pounds this week.  My routine on Thursday is this : get up, eat a fiber bar, get kiddos ready, go to gym, weigh-in, and then eat chick-fil-a and I have fries!!  So, Matthew and I were figuring it out.  If I can lose 9 more pounds I will lose close 22%...which would be more than any woman or man since team lean started two years ago.  I didn't start this thinking I could win individually,  I thought our team had a chance to be in the top 20%.  But having Matthew doing this with me helps. And I think I can do it!!  I would be my lowest weight since college! I know God's help me to lose this weight.  It seems silly to admit that I was praying God would help me and Matthew do this.  But he has been faithful.  I honestly don't think I would be doing this well if He was blessing me.  For example:  Yesterday I got on the scale at the Y and was the same weight I was last week.  I go this morning and I'm down 2.5!  Only God to melt it off like that.  I know everyone on my team will be blessed with the money they receive from winning.  I want my effort to bless them.  Also, I told Alyssa that mommy and daddy were on a diet so we can go to the beach.  She tells anyone that asks her all about it.  It's pretty funny!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Alaina you've done so good! And I don't doubt for an instant that God has helped you! He cares about everything we care about! :)

    You're almost there!!

    ReplyDelete