Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No Grey...

I was working out this morning and Te Vew came on.  I don't normally watch that show but it caught my attention.  They were saying that there may be a new way for guys to get out of having to pay child support.  If the guy tells the woman he doesn't want to father a child and she ends up pregnant, he has a reason not to pay (be responsible) for the child.  I watched with my jaw on the floor.  What got me was that not one said, then don't sleep with anyone that's not your spouse.  All that was said was just to make sure to use protection.  Protection isn't 100%!  That leaves this girl alone, I know I know...she shouldn't have been in a position to be sleeping with someone.  But we can't reproduce asexually!!  Just because I carry and birth a child doesn't mean that I'm the only one responsible for that child.  Ugh!!!  It just makes me sick!  They were saying that since the man has no say in if she keeps the child, it's not fair.  It shouldn't be a choice.  I'm stopping.

This is just a subject that gets to me.  It's black and white for me, I see no grey areas......

No comments:

Post a Comment