Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sewing picture Updates



I made this dress for a friend of mine.  It took me a week to do it.  She likes it but needs a few adjustmetns.  She tried it on for me and the zipper broke.  I have enough fabric to make a matching outfit for her daughter. 




I made this diaper pouch and wipes cover for a friend who's having a baby.  She loved it.  They were pretty simple to make.  I used this tutorial for both of them.
I made this outfit for the same friend.  She's having a girl and I love giving gifts that'll fit in a year.  I made the skirt from this tutorial and the flower from this tutorial.  I love this dress and think Michelle looked super cute in it.  I had a hard time giving it away.  I'm going to make one for Michelle's first birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment