Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's been a few days.  I worked all last week on a dress for a friend of mine and it wore me out!  I will post pictures of it soon.  Then we went to the beach for the day.  The night before we left I decided we needed a beach bag.  I was going to just go buy one but my husband looked at me like I was crazy.  So, At 11pm I made a beach bag.  It only took me an hour!  I will post pictures later. 

I have just been feeling worn out.  So, I've taken a break from everything but being with my kiddos.  I have a few projects I need to do, a sleeping bag for Alyssa (I may even make my first tutorial)!! and that bag and crayon roll.  Also, I have a baby shower Saturday for a friend and I'm trying to decide if I want to make something or just buy her something...hmmm...

Michelle has been crawling really well for the past few weeks.  She's so cute.  She now has started crawling really fast whenever she sees Johnathan coming to her.  She's tryign to get away!!  She can also play peek-a-boo.  Alyssa has grown up so much in the past few weeks.  I'm excited to see how school is for her!  She is already excited about school and asks about going every few days.  Johnathan is my hand ful right now.  He has this attitude that I just don't know how to correct. 

So there's my update!  Hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment