Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My newest adventure

I have done horribly with my diet since I ended Team Lean.  I can tell a complete change in myself.  So, in order to remedy this I have made my own form of reward for losing weight.  I will have a weekly weigh in on Thursday's.  if I lose weight, I get to buy myself a new article of clothing..shoes, shirts, pants, dress...or whatever.  I'm starting this Thursday, but in order for me to be able to get anything, I have to get back to where I ended at my last weigh in. I need to practice self-control. I have prayed every day for the Holy Spirit to help me.  Today,  I did good up until an hour ago.  I thought maybe if I had someone to keep my accountable it would help.  So for the 5 of you who read this, I will hopefully relying on you to help me.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Alaina!! Its crazy hard but we're bigger then it all. :)

    ReplyDelete