Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week 3 and Other stuff

This week was so much better than I thought. I lost 4 pounds this week.  That makes a total of 16.5 pounds.  That is 10% of my body weight from the start of this whole thing.  I have been eating better and I feel great.  I didn't realize how bad I was being and how bad it made me feel.  I still have a lot more to lose.  Who knows what the next 7 weeks will hold. 

I was bad this afternoon though.  Alyssa made cookies with her grandma yestreday and I told her not to bring any home.  But she doesn't listen and sent some home.  So I just had to eat a cookie Alyssa made and decorated all by herself. 

Matthew has done well this week.  He's down 14.5 pounds.  I am so proud of him.  I love him so very much!!

On a very much diferent note.  My friend that was talking about divorcing her husband really needs your prayer. She's really hard right now.  I've been praying that God would put warning signs at every decision she makes.  The whole situation makes me mad, angry, and hurt all at the same time.  I'm trying not to hold onto all of those feelings.  I don't want to be held back because I haven't forgiven her.  It's a daily thing I'm having to do. 

I am so thankful for all of my readers. 

4 comments:

  1. That's so awesome Alaina!! You are doing GREAT! It does feel good to lose weight, and even better to get into old clothes!!

    I'll be praying too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Alaina, loose any more weight and you might float away! You should post some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GO GIRL! We want to see some before and afters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! My before pictures are of me in a sports bra....they're horrible!! I may get the nerve to post them, we'll see. But I'll get some now pictures up soon.

    ReplyDelete