Thursday, February 18, 2010

Half Way there...

I made my goal this week.  I lost 2.5 pounds.  That's a total of 22 pounds.  Only 5 weigh ins left. 

On another note...this is for Hallie... Johnathan is doing rather well with adjusting to no paci.  It does take him 10-15 minutes to get to sleep, but that's better than I thought he would do.  He still asks me for it in the car and when I put him down.  He puts his hands up by his shoulders and says "where'd it GO"  (Go is said in a higher pitch)  It is absolutely adorable and kinda sad at the same time.  I love my little man so much!!

Alyssa has been having more and more accidents.  I'm not sure what's bringing it on.  I wonder if she just wants attention.  I don't think it is defience. I think it's kind of hard on her since I've had Michelle.  I'm really hard on her, not on purpose, but just because I expect a lot from her.  This August we're sending her to a half day pre-school.  It was such a hard decision to make.  Did we want her half day or all day.  Out of the 4 pre-schools, which one would she like best.  Unfortunatly,  we didn't pick our top choice because of money reasons.  But I think she'll really like the one we did pick.  I think she'll thrive in the school setting.  She's very social.  I'm hoping it'll help her learn how to sit still.  I don't know if she's every sat still for longer than ten minutes. 

Michelle is doing good.  She had a really bad case of ezcema two weeks ago.  It just kept getting worse.  I finally broke down and put hydrocordizone on her.  I was really hesitant because it was all of her, from head to toe,  and that's a lot of steroid to put on my baby.  But I had to do soemthing.  It worked mostly.  Now I just keep her lathered really good.  She will be five monthes old tomorrow.  She's getting so big!!!

Matthew's finally home...see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment