Friday, January 15, 2010

Changes in me...

This week has been an interesting week for me.  I started Team Lean on Saturday.  I have lost 4.5 lbs so far!!  Yay!!  I would post before pictures but Matthew made me take them wearing a sports bra and I'm sure that it would break everyone's computer if I did.  I will post after pictures though!!

I didn't want this whole thing to be just a diet.  I got real lazy while I was preggo with Michelle.  And it is so hard breaking the lazy cicle.  I made a commitment to myself to be better in all areas of my life.  I am trying my darndest to keep my kitchen clean and at least one load of laundry done a day.  The latter I haven't done so well with.  But  have been doing better with the kitchen.

My laziness wasn't only with my house cleaning, but also with my kiddos.  I love each one of my babies so much.  But I was just lazy in how I delt with them and how I disiplined them.  God has been putting on my heart the verse Matthew 7:11 "If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him"!  He was showing me that gifts aren't just things.  That my attitude and my time are gifts to my them.  They desire me more than playing with their toys.  So, I'm working on how I handle them and situations better. 

I have a feeling that 2010 has some major changes in story for me.  Not just physical but spiritual and emotional as well.  I'm looking forward to what God's got for me.  I just pray that I'm open enough to hear Him and follow Him.  I don't want to sit down in a year and see the same me.  I want a new and improved me!

No comments:

Post a Comment