Tuesday, May 22, 2012

moving

so we have to move this weekend.  Our builder bought our house and is moving in while he builds his family a new one.  They unexpectedly sold their house and have to be out by nextwe ek.  So we have to be out by this weekend!  I am so mixed on this move.  I am excited about the new house and neighborhood.  I am bummed about leaving this house.  I have brought all four of my children home here.  It is full of so many memories.  I am going to miss my neighbor.  I just pray whoever ends up here will be an awesome neighbor to her.  I have lived on summerhill a majority of my life.  I moved here when I was in fourth grade. Moved away for college and bought a house a half a mile from my old one.  I am sad and unprepared for this!  But once we get to the new house I will be so excited!! 

Normally I am not one to be sentimental.  I just move on, but for some reason this one is harder than I thought!  Probably because the house doesn't seem like it will be ready this weekend.  There is a list of small things for them to fix!

And it is the start of summer and I am moving across town from our summer activity...swimming at Nana's pool!!! But it will all work out and we are so so so blessed.  God has blessed us in so many ways! I jsut pray everyone involved has felt God's love on our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment