Wednesday, November 17, 2010

News!!

I am not Pregnant!!!!  hehehe... I get asked a lot :)  My sister and sister-in-law are both preggo and they are saying I will be before they deliver.  I am believing that I won't be pregnant again for awhile.  Michelle is almost done breastfeeding.  Once she's done, it'll be five years of being pregnant or nursing.  I don't mind having my body be used to bring life and sustain life, but I would like a small break. :)

The real news it that we're going to build a house.  We have our house on the market and we have a piece of property under contract.  There has been an issue with the neighbor.  They built a deck 7 feet onto the property we want.  We are praying that everything gets resolved in a Godly manner.  That all three parties involved, us, the property owners, and the neighbor will have an outcome that benefits everyone.  I am also believe our house will be sold quickly.  Everything is in God's hands and Matthew and I feel at peace about everything.  The house we're going to build is going to be so great.  All the bedrooms will be upstairs with the laundry room upstairs.  Downstairs will have an extra room for the kid's toys, and my sewing stuff. Excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment