Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just a gift

I love helping people.  If a friend needs anything I would drop what I as doing and help them out.  I just realized how much I love it.  A friend of mine had asked me to make invitations for her son's birthday party.  I was able to put one together in no time.  And it's cheaper if you get them printed as a 4x6 picture.  You do have to be careful because the edges tend to get chopped off when you do it online.  Then she wanted to find envelopes so she could had them out.  The only ones she found that would kind of work were $10 for 20.  What a rip off.  SO I invited her over and we successfully made 60 envelopes with card stock and double sided tape. So I helped save her over 30 bucks for envelopes! It was so much fun to catch up and just talk.  She was so thankful.  But I loved doing it.  I would do it for anyone I loved!! It's a gift from me and I never ever want or expect anything in return.  I'm not trying to toot my own horn.  Because that's kinda what it read like.  I am just discovering this about myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment